Srikrishna Chaitanya bhajan kutir makivalasa
Sri Krishna Chaitanya bhajan Kutir makivalasa it is a small village the place where Lord caitanya Mahaprabhu preaching sankirtana movement is going on Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Chand Hare Krishna and be happy Lord Sri Krishna took birth as a lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu in Mayapur Dham to deliver All The Fallen souls in this age of Kalyuga.Harirnama Harirnama harirnamaiva kevalamkalau nasteva nasteva nasteva gatiranyadha . Said in Kali santarana Upanishad in this age of Kali Hari Nama is the only one way there is no other way there is no other way there is no other way
The basic Hare Krishna beliefs can be summarized as follows:
- By sincerely cultivating true spiritual science, we can be free from anxiety and come to a state of pure, unending, blissful consciousness in this lifetime.
- We are not our bodies but eternal, spirit souls, parts and parcels of God (Krishna). As such, we are all brothers, and Krishna is ultimately our common father. We accept the process of transmigration of the soul (reincarnation).
- Krishna is eternal, all-knowing, omnipresent, all-powerful, and all-attractive. He is the seed-giving father of all living beings, and He is the sustaining energy of the entire cosmic creation. He is the same God as The Father Allah, Buddha and Jehovah.
- The Absolute Truth is contained in the Vedas, the oldest scriptures in the world. The essence of the Vedas is found in the Bhagavad-gita, a literal record of Krishna’s words.
- One can learn the Vedic knowledge from a genuine spiritual master — one who has no selfish motives and whose mind is firmly fixed on Krishna.
- Before one eats, one offers to the Lord (Krishna) the food that sustains all humans; then Krishna becomes the offering and purifies the offered.
- One performs all actions as offerings to Krishna and does nothing for one’s own sense gratification.
- The recommended means for achieving the mature stage of love of God in this age of Kali, or quarrel, is to chant the holy names of the Lord. The easiest method for most people is to chant the Hare Krishna mantra: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.
Kolkata-born A.C. Bhakitivedanta Swami (1896-1977), also known as Shrila Prabhupada, who founded The Hare Krishna Movement™ in New York in 1966, wrote a statement that was used in the religion’s initial incorporation